martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

"Why are you shouting to me?"
I know that I'm kinda obsessed, but I love him, I seriously do. Why people can love artists and I can't? I'm able to love whoever I want to love like you are. You can't judge me about loving, that's about feelings and you can't change me. I love this artist because is one of the bests I ever saw. Yeah! it is for me! and what? should I be ashamed of that? I'm sorry, but I'm not. I'm proud of that, is something I don't regret. Everyone says "Oh you love him so much" in a disgusting way to me. Why people? Who am I that I can't love him? Can't I love him because he's not Al Pacino? Can't I love him because he's not amazingly knowed? Well,
I FUCKING LOVE HIM :)  
And this's all about, I won't stop loving him! 
I LOVE YOU IAN SOMERHALDER!
I SO FUCKING LOVE YOU!
Camilita Sol
Team Delena
Team Ian Somerhalder

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario