lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011


Welcome to the world again-
I wanted to do something good for my state-mind. I was going to take a weekend for thinking and pretending not to be here, I was here really. I just tried to pretend walking away and then I figured out that I can’t walk away of the troubles because I still thinking of it. I wanted to disappear for a weekend, but I realized that I’ve disappeared only for them. I wasn’t missed, I was right here, watching everything, and listening it all. They must tough that I was somewhere, if they ever though about me, but I wasn’t really. Even if I pretended to be missed for them, what by the way it wasn’t what I really wanted to do, I didn’t wanted to come back. I wanted to stay there in the no-existential-existence, what is a little more pathetic. I only saw that they didn’t care. Had a terrible weekend, where I saw how much the people care about me. That’s the why of: why I didn’t wanted to come back to world, their world.
 I’m much better now, I have to assume this. I won’t stay just here watching and listening I think I deserve much more than that. And I love so much myself that I can’t allow this to happen. That’s why I still here, trying.
 “You can choose: be crying and release yourself of pain, what it only will take you to lose. Or you can choose, go for the hard one and try even if you fall down, you have some chances to win there.”


This’s for those who care about me this days.
Camilita Sol
Team Delena
Team Ian Somerhalder

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario