martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

We used to be such a good friends, we used to have lot of fun together. What happened to us all? Where did it all went to? Why? Did I really changed that much? What’s going on mama? I can’t understand. God help me, I need to understand. I sometimes can’t believe things changes in this way much. But I’m ok now I’m on my own. I’m ok with myself and my personal feelings, because I know this’s the person I want to be. I don’t want to be fake, I want to have real feelings and tell them without caring about everyone’s opinion about it. As long as I know I’m doing it right I have to keep my road. That’s something the years and the different relationships of friends, familiars and even boys… taught me. I learned I have to be myself without caring about nothing else. I know someday it’ll be worth have done all this. I’ll know I’m not fake.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario