miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

I don’t know what the hell else the people want me to do. None loves me so my opinion doesn’t counts. What would you do if you know something about all people want to do and you know that’s not real what they’re promising? What would you do if you’re one against 17? Would you fight for anyway? Because you know that’s the best thing and you want at all to do something about it but you know that anyone’s going to hear you. Then what would you do? A) Be a coward and say yes to everything. B) Go with everything against those 17 persons. C) Try to convince them of what you think is the right thing or D) Go back and do nothing?
Even if it seems crazy I will do everything. I’ll go against 17 persons; I’ll try to convince them that what I think is the right thing. I’ll be a coward and say yes to everything and then I’ll go back and do nothing.
It’s obvious that I can’t do anything about it. When the people wants to believe something, big shit! They really believe it!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario